- Verbatex N.V.
- Mellestraat 196 - 8501 Heule
- BTW BE0460.925.885
- Tel +32 (0)56 36 39 00
The data will be processed within the organization & anonymously. In addition, measures are taken to protect confidentiality.
What are cookies, what types are there and what are they for?
- First party cookies are only placed by your website itself and ensure that your website functions properly and that your preferences are remembered.
- Third party cookies are placed on your website by a third party with a different domain name and serve to make your user experience better and more personal.
You can further subdivide these first and third party cookies :
- Essential cookies that are necessary for a website to function.
- Functional cookies that track information about your choices and preferences on a website.
- Analytical cookies that collect information about website visitor behavior and website performance. Based on the results, the website can be improved and visitors get a better user experience.
- Marketing cookies that follow the browsing habits of website visitors and compile a user profile based on these data, which is used to make the browsing experience more personal.
Which cookies does Verbatex S.A. use?
We use first party, analytical and marketing cookies to show personalized ads, for example.
How to delete cookies?
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear icon at the top right > choose Internet Options > General tab. Under 'Browse history', click 'Delete'.
- Don't want to delete everything? Then at least check 'Cookies and Website data' and click 'Delete'.
Delete cookies in Edge
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right > Settings. Under 'Delete Browse Data', click the 'Choose what to delete' option.
- Select the cookies (preselected) > Press the 'Delete' button.
Delete cookies in Firefox
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right, click on Options > Privacy > Remove individual cookies.
- Click on Delete All.
Delete cookies in Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots, top right corner. Click on History > Clear Browsing Data.
- In the 'Clear Browsing Data' menu, you have the option at the top to clear browsing data from the first use to just the last hour. Below that, you choose which items you want to delete. In any case, tick 'Cookies and other site and plug-in data'.
- Press the 'Clear Browsing Data' button.
Delete cookies in Safari (MacOS)
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Delete saved cookies and data > Manage website data > Delete all.